Friday, January 28, 2011

Queen's Signify

Have wanted a tattoo since a long time ago. But due to no money, no chance, no guts, thinking of the position, what design, blah... i have not got it until yesterday :)
Decided to get a tattoo since the minute i walked out from the salon, hurriedly i told bby  " it's time for me to get a tattoo on my neck since my hair is short now!" Bby was happily said " OK lah " o.O
This boy have been desired to extend his too.
While waiting for the day to come, i have been asking bby like thousands questions :) such as, pain onot ? put here nice onot ? really not pain ar ? this design nice onot ? bla bla bla.... The minute bfr we step into the shop i was still asking :) 1st timer mah..ofcourse nervous -.-

I have been told by alot of ppl whose got tattoos that it's not pain. But now i know they all BLUFF !
What not pain ? It's pain okay ! Only that the pain is bearable. I placed it on upper back instead of neck.

Every tattoo got a meaning/story/reason behind it. Mine : i loves to call myself queen ( not princess o..LOL ), bby pampering me like queen, and the symbol is cool and i want it ! A CROWN ! Crowns and crown tattoos mean essentially the same thing; they symbolize superiority, regality and power. 


Let the pics explain the process 
Last pict of my bare back
David was standing behind me but wtf can't see him at all ? No! i'm not that "large" must be the angle's prob!!
That's the draft.
Was nervous like mad !


Thats for the pain !!





Last
And ... TENG TENG TENG TENG................


 CHIO !!
Bby's draft
i think his more painful -.-"

2 comments: