Thursday, January 6, 2011

~ Happy Day ~

Met up few of my buddies ystd. they came for some cny shopping .. it was a great day for me.. yah.. Althought i have been in singapore for 3 years, but i have only few friends here.. or actually none :(
Most of the time thr is only bby for me ...
I really enjoyed myself ystd, i could speak in our mother language (teochew), listened to their lame joke, endless story, gossips ... bla bla bla...
Its very difficult for me to meet up with them.
We used to go back to our hometown during cny, when we can reunion, bbq, chat whole night etc,,,, but since my family have moved to other city, i have not been back to my hometown anymore.. 7 years ? or longer ... so i always tries my best to meet them when they coming over, or when i go to batam. Ugh.. gonna stop here.. if not i will start to emo very soon : )


Bby met me for dinner after work.
after they proceed to board to the ferry, we went dinner at vivo.


my dearest !!

Showing off my new bought ring to bby :)

Black & White chic
Deep fried oysters
bby's beef noodles
My radish fried rice ~ a lil bit too oily 

I noticed thr r lots of bubble tea outlet popped out after seeing koi making such good bussiness huh ??
Saw this one while we on our way to carpark
They also provides selection of sugar level just like KOI.
Tried their signature Gong Cha.. 
My comment is TEH LOR !!!! :D only the teh's taste was quite special lar.. bitter and stronger than usual's.
But i think price range is cheaper than koi lar... $2.50 for that.
Few more picts before i end this post : )




No comments:

Post a Comment