Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have been damn emo lately. Slept almost once every 2 days. Cried alot. Cried over nothing.
Seems like something is bothering me which myself don't really know what actually i'm worrying for. Life seems perfect to ppl around me. I can say that my current life is not short of anything. I got a good hsbnd, i'm not lack of money although not very rich, no need to work, i just came back from holiday, i may eat whatever i want, i'm considered gorgeous(at least for bby ), clubbing almost every week, may go shopping and buy anything that i want as long as bby can affort, bby even gave a duplicate card. So sometime i ask myself " what the hell are u emo for ? What's more do you want ? isn't it your life is the kind of life that alot of ppl pursue to have ?" i don't know -.-
My ideal life is very simple, i wish i have a job, and bby stay with me. is that so difficult ? i'm not a 女强人. I din set any goal for myself since i was child ( except to be a singer, most of ppl wish to be a star when they were young right :D ). I have been working since 9 yrs old. Destiny was not very kind to me. I have to work to keep myself alive. So i got no time to think of what job shld i get or what i want to be. Life was too busy for me, i need to school and work at the same time,  none of my time was being wasted. But Life changed since i met bby, i feel grateful that everything provided by bby, nothing i need to worry about but at the same time i'm doing nothing except playing game and fb. poor thing. Not that i'm regreting my life now, i'm not and i won't do anything that will make myself regret, that's what i hold so far. Only jobless makes myself feels worthless. Seems like the main problem now is i need a job. That's it ?




Roughly 2 months more I'm going to follow bby to vietnam as he being posted over there. We going to Vung Tau, and we will be staying in a hotel. Maybe the nearer the departure date, the more i'm worrying. Ever thought of staying here and he promised to come back once a month. But i don't want to have a same life like last year, he was in batam, i was working here. he came back once a week, and my life was only working and sleeping.
Now......
What i am going to do over there ?????

11 comments:

  1. At least now you live with full of happiness, why u r so depressed? don't know this word is suit to describe you....
    But you only left 2 more month heading to vietnam so nothing i can suggest to you...even though i encourage you to take some short course also no use
    I know u cried and sleepless maybe because you have nothing to do and too much time to make you feel like useless and some more heard from other that you wasted your time to married early n jobless...however it is nothing wrong cause this is your life
    Don't think too much and be happy always..

    Me too....live with full of happiness but sometime cried without reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah...i think i really have too much time to think so much...sigh...everything must wait till we going over den i shld noe wat to do...i guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the duplicate card part..... shall we go shopping tomorrow??? wink!

    hahahaha. Cheer up lah. Blogshop blogshop! You will be so much happier if you start something yourself! No need to work for other people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oopsss... did say too loud ar ? cham liao :D

    Let me go thr and c how 1st ba ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can take up some courses? :)
    Do something you like! :)

    Cheer up & you're not useless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope vung tau has classes other than fishing den i will take as many as possible!

    thx :D
    i think i can't order frm thedesignclosets frm vietnam liao :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going there for a long term?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh...
    TDC do sent orders overseas.
    We have customers out of Singpore too! :)

    ReplyDelete