Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lethargic...Sluggish....

Today marked one month we'd been here. Lack of blog entry showed that me even update my own blog also lazy. YES ! I'M LAZY !! How not to ? Rested for too long will make somebody become lazy -.-" ( i.e : ME )

Life considered good for people who wish for ESS (eat,shit,sleep) life. But not for me, or not yet.
Thou i don't feel that emo like i was in Singapore, maybe because of time pass faster here. But frankly i still can't "enjoy" this kind of life. Freak. People who working like cow now are envying like mad of my life yet i'm still complaining. #human never feel satisfied.

Everybody ask the same question every now and then, "how's life ?"
Hey people, how do you all want me to answer ?
Me myself think that my current life is just like a glass of plain water. Tasteless yet u won't ever get sick of plain water, will you ?

Now the problem that i'm worrying is will i be able to work under pressure or socialize with people after being jobless for about a year and counting ? I don't know. Lets don't think too much bout it since i still don't know how long will this routine continued.

Thinking of getting my 2nd tattoo on August. Addictive ? It's not that people who got tattoo are freak cos they like the "pain" feeling.
Lets put it this way, Once you get over the fact that having a print on your skin forever is not that big deal, you realise you have lot of skin can customise to your liking. And that's why most people don't only have one tattoo or remain the same size. It's addictive!

Tomorrow is bby's birthday. AGAIN, i won't buy him anything as present as same as past 2 years. And we will go out for a meal at his own cost. Sorry bby :( i'm not working, but at least you know i'm a uber honest wife. I never keep 钱 !

I'm not that heartless okay, i did search for cake shop, but can't find so what to do ? No choice. I don't know how to bake as well. So lets go out and have a fab meal will do, alright ? :D






Happy Birthday
May you have good health and wealth always
May our love lasts forever
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment