Monday, April 25, 2011

Wedding AD make-up trial

Hey, how you spent your long weekend ? Mine was filled with alcohols and went to USS with bestie.
Other than that i had a make-up trial on sat too. It was a great one. I love how she made me even more gorgeous :)
Lynette. A cutie, friendly, and "tiny" girl. She was like only half of my size ? FML.

Normally most of bride's AD make up are in natural colour. As i didn't have any dinner to attend on that day, so arranged a clubbing session afterwards. Thats why i asked for a smoky eyes after she showed me the natural one. And that was my first time with smoky eyes' make-up on : ) i love that !


Show you the before and after photos of the trial 1st. Clubbing and USS' part on next post, alright


Before ~ Lynette praised my good skin and beautiful eyes : ) muahahaha
But my panda eyes are so ciak lat huh ?? @.@


Natural way and bfr hairdo ~ do i looks very different with and without make-up on ?


With smoky eyes and hairdo done : ) i love this !



Kays, off for dinner. Clubbing's part tmrw ? Maybe :)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment