Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend getaway to Batam ~

Decided to visit batam on last weekend . I'm always feels delighted when ever we going to visit batam.
Well, not that interesting if you judging this city based on spore's standard. Lol..
its only 45 mins away from spore travel by ferry. What can u expect from there ? cheap beer, spicy chili ( its really spicy!! ), body massage, spa, n bla bla bla.. the main thing is everything are cheaper than singapore lar. So if u want to have a short trip yet don't want to spend too much money.. Batam is the best choice. ( cos malaysia need to driving or take plane rite )


So headed to Harbourfront ferry terminal to settle our lunch... 



  
Was reading XX's blog the night bfr, and decided to tried out her very own WAY of curling hair. But look at above pict u can tell that mine is failed. lol  { look like xiao ca bou more : (  } and the curls effect only lasted for half an hour i think .. .booo


Mad chio lar this pict !! : )



Settled our lunch at Food junction harbourfront

My beef korean ramen
These two juices is over charged for me.. 
And it was time for boarding after meal




Oh my chubby face : (

Reached thr arnd 3pm and we went to have 下午茶 .. But as i have forgotten to take what we ordered so only have my pict to share lar ! lol 

Meeting bro and fren for dinner at windsor foodcourt, its an open air food court whr has live band ( nicer name of senior citizen's karaoke ).

We was there ealier than the rest so ordered some appetizer ~

Beef and Chicken satays . Indo's satay is more more more nicer  den spore's
Yes i ate this ! its my favourite fried chicken feets !
Pig's ear and forehead.
By looking at the pict u are about to say eeeeeee.. yucks huh ???
yoU won't know how nice its taste until you try it !!!
And all the chilies are nice and spicy !!! SPICY !!



With phing ... 
With my dearest bro ~

After dinner we continued to ktv, no photo to share as i was too busy chit chat ing with my frens. haaa... 
Not a very pleasant trip indeed, cos alot of things happened :(
But i'm rejoice that i always been surrounded by kind people. And they always forgives me for whatever shit i did!!

p/s : sorry and thanks. once again u touched me ! and showed me that how much cares and loves that u gave to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment